View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014   #942
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo View Post
But it's just my opinion. I really don't see anything that stands out from the top three. If the Texans decide to wait for next year, oh well.
The bold is the wrong perspective IMO as reason for taking a QB in the 2nd. It's grounds for not taking one of the top 3 maybe but the same logic should apply in the 2nd. Is there anything that stands out about any of the guys who will be available at 2.1 that makes them stand out and you be tempted to shake your head they are still available?

Quote:
By the way, who is your favorite qb in this draft?
Not particularly enamoured of any of them and won't complain about them either other than McCarron & Boyd.

Quote:
Me personally, I'm looking for the next Montana or Brady.
Everyone is and I don't mind the Texans taking a flyer on some guy they think might be that overlooked gem. I just wouldn't spend the pick on something they saw no particular gem qualities in just to buy a ticket in the lottery though.