View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014   #939
santo
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28100 santo is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

So after seeing all three quarterbacks, I have warmed up to idea of drafting a quarterback in the 2nd. Too many question marks on all three top qb's.

I wouldn't be upset with Mettenberger, Garoppolo, or Murray. Heck I even like McCarron.

I think those quarterbacks would likely sit for a year without having to worry to start day 1.

Since there is no Peyton, Elway, Luck or (insert sure thing qb) then I don't see why the Texans can wait till the second. Some of the best qbs have come from later rounds, such as Montana, Brees, Rodgers, Favre.

But if the Texans decide to take Manziel, I just hope he lives up to the hype.
santo is online now   Reply With Quote