View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014   #247
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: O’Brien Explains What Type Of Quarterback He Wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I totally agree. They have been notorious for trading back and stockpiling picks. That said, Manziel's performance was impressive enough to actually re-consider him as the first pick.
I don't mean to say I believe we'll trade our #1 pick. We've got 11 for this year. While they don't carry as much value as the #1, 2.1 & 3.1 look really good in this draft with all the underclassmen coming out.