View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014   #938
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 40895 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

So, during this offseason my opinion changed a lot.

I never liked the idea of drafting clowney, and I still don't. So at least that didn't change.

Talking QB it started as "TB is considered the best", so I thought he was the most likely 1-1 pick (if we were to go QB)

I didn't like JM, I thought he was some kind of Tebow.

And I was just "meh" on BB (I thought he was brought up just because he had a good game against BO'B)

With time I started to develop a strange feeling about TB, and after his combine+proday reviews I still have a bad feeling about him.

BB grew on me with time, he did it all at the combine and had good pro day reviews, so I wouldn't mind at all taking him.

JM never really convinced me, even when I got past the initial Tebow thing I wasn't really for (nor against) him, I just hoped they didn't take him just cause he's from texas.
But now, with all those good reviews from his pro day, I have to say I would be happy if they took him.

So I guess right now I'm torn between JM and BB

I guess the best thing would be trading down a few spots so we can get the QB and some more picks in the trade. But I don't know how likely that is.

Also I have seen at least one mock draft in which no QBs are taken in round one. It goes without saying that I would be REALLY happy to get one of them at 2-1. (I really don't think that's gonna happen tho)