View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #208
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Nope. Pro bowler Gary Walker -> career over injury. Domanick Davis -> career over injury. Seth Payne -> career over injury. Kailee Wong -> career over injury. Jamie Sharper -> career over injury. And a Travant for a Carr.
I was kinda young during the capers era so I didn't follow player to player but IMO how many pro bowlers does not mean what type of team u have... what I meant did the capers era payers have the potential to be great if givin more time or heck stuck with capers for 8 years ..???
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote