Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #2938
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Maybe as far as sports go (football only) it is one sided. But when I first moved there and told my teacher I was from Houston, he said "ahh, you moved away from the armpit of Texas to pristine Arlington". That's one.
With the armpit vs pristine comment, do you think your teacher was referring to the petrochemical complexes on the Houston SC vs the absence of same in Arlington ? Or was intended in a more general sense, whatever that might be ?