Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #2937
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Ironic comment.

That's not a shot at you btw. I think it was Texian who pretty much said that same thing this morning. It's true among all of you, not just Mr.White.
Untrue. I believed Manziel could do it, but I was not convinced. His play during the LSU & Missouri games really made me doubt. I was excited after the Duke game, but I was not convinced he would put in the time and effort to prove himself as not only a phenomenal college QB but a capable pocket and under center QB. Manziel showed all of those things and more today. There is zero doubt in my mind he deserves to go #1. No one in the NFL is a guarantee but combine what Manziel did today with his leadership and intangibles, and you have the makings of a potentially great NFL QB.