Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #2934
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89251 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I've yet to meet anyone who's seriously jocking the guy who ISN'T a Texas A&M alum. And truthfully he doesn't really excite me...which is odd because I'm known for my love of enormous "BUSTS"...
I'm a Sam Houston guy that wanted to go to USC, so not an Aggie fan.

I'd prefer Bridgewater, but he seems to be sliding. Kind of giving off that Notre Dame QB vibe.

Clowney, Bridgewater, and I guess Manziel are probably the top 3 guys. Clowney and JF have huge bust potential, but could have bigger upsides than Bridgewater.

I will probably be happy if neither Blake Bortles nor smarmy douche AJ "Poor Man's Mark Sanchez" McCarron line up under center.