Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #2928
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282115 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Charean Williams ‏@NFLCharean
Quote:
Barbara and George HW Bush appeared halfway through the session in a golf cart: Gus Bradley said, "He didnít even blink. Thatís Johnny."

Manziel huddled with the 75 scouts before pro day started. He said he thanked them for coming and hoped he could "put on a show for them."

Manziel on his day: "I felt like it was good. I obviously was going for perfection, and a couple of balls hit the ground."

Browns will have a private workout with him. Mike Zimmer said Vikings also would work Manziel out privately, so it's "less choregographed."

Manziel on Clev not attending: Iím not disappointed. If they wanted to be here, they had the opportunity to. I donít think anything of it.

Gus Bradley on Manziel: "I think thatís no different than how heís performed all year, right? Perform under pressure."

Lovie Smith: "Most guys come out in T-shirts and you donít play in T-shirts, so coming out made a statement throwing it in pads."

Mike Zimmer shrugged at Manziel's workout: "It was different. It was a different workout." Also called it a "sideshow."