Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #2927
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Cossell talked about this and his opinion Manziel is unwilling/unable to pick up the play designs.

I grew up there. Care to fill me in because his comment is spot on. It is a one way rivalry.
Maybe as far as sports go (football only) it is one sided. But when I first moved there and told my teacher I was from Houston, he said "ahh, you moved away from the armpit of Texas to pristine Arlington". That's one.