Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #2925
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Not sure where you got that he put it on someone else.
FoxSportsLink

Quote:
Rumors and Rants says Archie Manning already HAD been told that Manziel was out until at least 4 a.m. Saturday. According to the story, Manning gave the quarterback a chance to fess up, but Manziel lied to Manning, and was then asked to leave the camp. The website also says the Heisman Trophy winner lied to his mother when he told her he overslept and that his roommate A.J. McCarron failed to wake him up.
From the Rants & Raves article
Quote:
The whole scenario put McCarron in an awkward spot when he was forced to answer questions about Manziel on Thursday, and now his answer reads even more interestingly.
I canít answer on Johnny Manzielís part. My name is A.J. Everything that has to do with him, heís his own man. Iím not going to speak on another manís business. Thatís how I was raised. If it donít have nothing to do with you, donít speak on it. I know how I handle myself out in public, how I carry myself in front of people. Thatís what Iím worried about, trying to be the best player and the best person off the field that I can be for my family and the University of Alabama. I never want to disrespect them in any way.
Damn if I really know who's lying. Thing is, why get yourself in that situation to begin with.