Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #1079
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87841 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I don't watch film , maybe a youtube video , but for the most part I just guess based on the information I read and watching games . Having said that , I don't get paid to scout but I do ok when I do the TT mocks . Luck plays a huge factor in the NFL or any draft .
Then why is it always the same franchises that are getting "lucky"? Because they know what to look for.

Luck is largely an excuse. There are times when something unforeseen happens. A player who's never been injured suffers an injury that alters their career, or a tragic accident happens off the field. But for the most part, whether a prospect pans out or not has very little to do with luck.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote