View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #205
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 354011 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
This is where I'm at with this.

I'm not in the camp where I expect an immediate turn around. It would be nice. But I'm not expecting more than a season to get this team rebuilt in the O'Brien/RAC mold.
Exactly. This 2-14 team is not the same as the 2-14 team Kubiak took over. I don't expect to look at the roster going into 2016 and see 2 members of the 2013 team still present. I expect a substantially better 2014 to mid NFL and then back in the playoff picture as more than a just squeaked in by luck team in 2015.