Thread: Desean Jackson
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #9
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 18555 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Desean Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
I didn't realize we have concerns at wr. Are there any position we're not concern about? Jesus, how did we even win two games last season?

Wr were the only position that has allowed me to get a good night sleep this off-season. Thanks a lot dude. Now I'll lay my head with doubts pressing down on me.
LOL.. you are right, WR rates low overall and concern may have been tongue in cheek, so, don't loose any more sleep as a result. I just heard the talk of his potential availability and pondered the thought of Dre, Nuk and D-jax. What a stable. But the expense would surely detract from areas of real need.