Thread: Desean Jackson
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #8
klockWork
Veteran

Rep Power: 17856 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
I was listening to ESPN radio while driving last night and heard them address the rumor of Jackson possibly being shopped. I doubt it would be a good financial fit to the Texans, but the WR concerns with the TExans would be put to rest...

http://nfl.si.com/2014/03/26/philade...esean-jackson/
I didn't realize we have concerns at wr. Are there any position we're not concern about? Jesus, how did we even win two games last season?

Wr were the only position that has allowed me to get a good night sleep this off-season. Thanks a lot dude. Now I'll lay my head with doubts pressing down on me.
klockWork is online now   Reply With Quote