View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #203
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I'm not sure where the two of you are disagreeing with my statement.

I'm not talking about some slow three year rebuild.

I'm talking about shedding the dead weight right now and taking our lumps for one season. Instead of dragging this out into a multi-year rebuild, let's try to get rid of anyone who isn't part of the long term plan and start bringing in guys who are. Will we suck next year? Yeah, probably. But let's get the foundation built right now so we can start to have some continued success around here.
We're all on the same page. We just have different ways of expressing it.