View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #67
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
At this point all Schaub threads should be merged and sent over to the non Texans section. It's over. Goodbye. Just my opinion though.
I guess you would like all Schaub's threads in the NFL section to make some sort of anti-Schaub point? These sections are there for a purpose, navigation.

Schaub named starter in Oakland = NFL Section

The Matt Schaub appreciation thread = Texans Talk Section

Any thread about Schaub while he was a Texan should be in this section. If your motivation isn't an anti-Schaub thing and you simply think now that he's gone all of it should be moved, I'll just disagree.

I'm glad for the mods it doesn't naturally work that way. If I were a mod I would hate to pan the river for all things Schaub for relocation....lol.

Just my