View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004   #9
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

My condolences are extended to Terrance Kelly's family, friends and associates. The tragedy is sad and it is unimaginable what those in his circle must be experiencing.

DeLaSalle does have a reputation for excellence in athletics. I had read about their football program, and have seen their basketball team play. They don't have the winning streak of the football team, but they have been nationally ranked and well known in the basketball circles. They played in the Academy tournament in Houston in 02' I believe. They lost to Oak Hill (Carmllo Anthony was on the team), but I have never seen such defense in my life. Absolutely boring for someone looking for excitement, but at the same time changing the whole structure of play for opponents.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote