View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014   #249
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 57086 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
You were so unimpressed with the signing that you forgot about Powe?
Well at least he fits what RC has planned for his DL's, but I the signing still not earth shattering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Now on one hand, caution says there are too many questions to bet on a worse-to-first turnaround like KC and Indy pulled off.

However, the fact that we're playing a 2-14 weighted schedule says we play mostly other teams that also sucked last year - which is where TK is coming from. Given that no one has film the Texans' version of an O'Brien offense, we could well surprise some folks.

So who knows.

As I said before, I think this will likely be a 2-yr turnaround process.

And I'm not inclined to get too excited or disappointed about this football stuff. It's entertainment. Love to watch it. Love to root for my team But I refuse to let it dictate my disposition.
That's what your in-laws are for.

I hear ya, and I guess time will tell, but so true about football, disposition, and in-laws.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote