View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014   #247
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 166359 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
With all due respect bro, I never said it never happened. We can agree that there are a lot more failures than success stories though right? The possibility and the likelihood of said outcome are two very different things.

So the signing of Fitzpatrick and Kendricks as O'Brien' first and only FA signings to date makes you feel all warm and fuzzy about this upcoming season?
Now on one hand, caution says there are too many questions to bet on a worse-to-first turnaround like KC and Indy pulled off.

However, the fact that we're playing a 2-14 weighted schedule says we play mostly other teams that also sucked last year - which is where TK is coming from. Given that no one has film the Texans' version of an O'Brien offense, we could well surprise some folks.

So who knows.

As I said before, I think this will likely be a 2-yr turnaround process.

And I'm not inclined to get too excited or disappointed about this football stuff. It's entertainment. Love to watch it. Love to root for my team But I refuse to let it dictate my disposition.
That's what your in-laws are for.

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote