View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014   #200
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
The Texans need to pursue winning like their lives depended on it and with an obsession bordering on unhealthy. I know that's not going to happen but this slow building process crap is just that. Crap. Any process that takes more than three years to start producing wins on a better than .500 level is inadequate in todays game, in my opinion. It can be done in two years and it happens often enough that I don't think it's unreasonable to hope for that.
I agree. We're at a cross roads. If we disassemble this team, then have to forgo winning until we have the team OB wants, I think it may be a mistake. Winning is a habit & losing is a bad habit.

We took our time & rooted all the losers out of Houston, need to add another crop of winners & strengthen what winning culture we do have, before Andre (bless his soul) is only showing up for a paycheck, or Arian, or Duane, or Jared Crick, etc...

We're playing the Raiders, the Jags, the Titans, the Bills, the Browns, the Redskins, & the Cowboys... we don't need to be title contenders, I'm not suggesting we have to win the division, but we've got an opportunity to keep this thing going in the right direction.