Re: Rank Team Needs.
Team needs, as I see them:
1. QB, obviously.
2. RT, Newton sucked and B. Williams probably will never play. Someone has to protect our new investment at QB.
3. OLB, in the 2 gap system the OLB's are the play makers and a good OLB fixes 2 spots by moving Reed to ILB.
4. FS, a good FS offers better support to the CB's allowing them to take chances occasionally and making the secondary better as a whole.
5. DE, we currently got Watt and Crick, but we need an upgrade at DE and depth.
6. CB, we need added competition with Brandon Harris for the nickle spot, current depth, and future starters at the position.
7. RB, we've currently got an injured Foster and ..........
8. LB corp. depth, the heart of a 3-4 defense is the LB corp. and we need depth badly.
9. O-line depth, we need depth at OG and OT.