View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014   #199
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I'd take 5-11/6-10 if plans for a long term plan appeared along the way. Quick turnarounds rarely last. Let's build this thing correctly from the ground up and set this franchise up for some long term success.
That's what I always felt but not any longer. I'm leaning to the opposite way now. If O'Brien doesn't do great in 2-3 years, can him and start over. If we draft a QB and he ends up looking more like Bradford than Luck...draft another one. My patience ran out with Capers/Carr & Kubiak/Schaub. Close just doesn't cut it for me anymore.