View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014   #222
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: O’Brien Explains What Type Of Quarterback He Wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Just maybe he thinks he's got as good a guy on this roster as there is in this draft. And that guy is already used to NFL speed. That guy has already seen NFL coverages. And by "good" I mean NFL ready.
I thought that was a possibility until they signed Fitzpatrick. I'd have signed Brady Quin or someone like that if I thought I had the guy on my roster, if I were going to sign anyone at all.

The money spent on Fitzpatrick could have been spent on a player to help us win games instead of a benchwarmer.