View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014   #106
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 381193 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trevardo Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Just having a laugh CnD. You keep that medical jibber-jabber coming. We rely on it around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
You got me good! And I thought reading comprehension was my strong suit. I'm already looking for a remedial reading refresher course........gotta keep my skills up, you know.
It's not often somebody throws a fastball past the Doc. Someone needed to lighten the mood around here. Rep to you both.