View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014   #221
sandman
All Pro

Rep Power: 76767 sandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O’Brien Explains What Type Of Quarterback He Wants

Makes me wondering if he IS doing the Jedi mind tricks by talking so much about some of these guys when he was silent for so long about the team in general. Get a few teams lined up behind him in the draft scared that they are going to get their guy because OB is talking about him, and they pull the trigger on giving away the farm to get the 1.1 pick. Not saying it's happening, but if I were to have a tendency to wear tinfoil hats, I could convince myself of it.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote