View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014   #243
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198610 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
So let me see if I have this right. I am supposed to believe that a rookie NFL head coach is going to draft a rookie (1st 2nd or 3rd Round) QB, none of which grade out as a number 1 pick, a journeyman QB who has a somewhat suspect NFL record, and is going to lead the Texans to the playoffs and on to the Super Bowl?

Wait.. I'll be right back. My Unicorn got out of the barn.
No one said that. Most of us think this will be a two-season turnaround... maybe longer. Well, TK doesn't but he's mainly basing that on the fact that we'll play teams that don't have any more talent than we do; maybe less...

rookie head coaches with rookie QBs have taken teams to the playoffs.
- Rex Ryan/Mark Sanchez
- Chuck Pagano/Andrew Luck
- Mike Smith/Matt Ryan

and those are just off the top of my head.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote