View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014   #195
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I would be happy with nine wins. That would validate the idea that this squad wasn't really so bad, just had bad coaching and terrible overall play.

9 wins would make me very hopeful for next season.
When you examine the overall roster .... and realize just how many holes this team has , do you get the feeling that .... the wrong guy was fired ?!

I mean , we're looking at roughly a dozen positions of need across the roster .... out of 22 possible positions. The majority of those aren't just depth , but starter caliber needs.
Roster building & cap management are the realm of the GM , I think after careful observation , a dozen holes and a team in cap hell , its clear to see that Smith hasn't done his job very well.

Right now , I expect somewhere between 5-7 W's .... tho that number is subject to change as critical positions are addressed with quality players.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the QB ... for now. How high can your expectations be ?!

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote