View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014   #27
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: “Night and day” offseasons for Brian Cushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
With a Zercher, you cradle the bar in the crook of your arm instead of putting it on your back. So with Zercher Squats, you cradle the bar at stomach level, squat down, stand back up. In the video, Cush is doing Zercher lunges -- holding the bar in the crook of his arm, and then doing a lunge-walk.

I could show you pixors of big, ugly, sweaty guys doing Zercher squats, but I think these are better...

WhatTF is twerking? Have any video of this gal twerking?