View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014   #24
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: “Night and day” offseasons for Brian Cushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I still get a blank screen. WhoTF is Zercher????
With a Zercher, you cradle the bar in the crook of your arm instead of putting it on your back. So with Zercher Squats, you cradle the bar at stomach level, squat down, stand back up. In the video, Cush is doing Zercher lunges -- holding the bar in the crook of his arm, and then doing a lunge-walk.

I could show you pixors of big, ugly, sweaty guys doing Zercher squats, but I think these are better...

Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote