View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014   #53
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Sideline View/Zierlein/Harris on 2014 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
RANKING THE TOP THREE QBS IN THE 2014 NFL DRAFT: TEDDY BRIDGEWATER
Quote:
MAKES NFL THROWS

Teddy Bridgewater can make all of the throws on paper, but when I watch him, I can’t help but think that he’ll have some issues with ball-hawking defenders if he wants to test the boundaries with his intermediate throws. Keep in mind that for all of Bridgewater’s accuracy with short and intermediate routes, he’s going to see much more varied coverages from NFL secondaries which means he has to be comfortable throwing to all areas of the field and that appears to be a concerns.
read complete analysis: http://www.thesidelineview.com/colum...dy-bridgewater
I'm thinking the same thing. Especially the short/intermediate out routes. I don't know that it's an arm strength issue, I've seen him fling it, I've seen him put zip on it. But for some reason, throwing it out past the hash marks I don't believe he consistently puts the zip on the ball that is needed. Savy defenders will be looking for that ball & they're going to jump those routes whenever they can.