View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014   #15
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston elected as President of the NFL Players Association

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
The next CBA negotiations should be interesting with Winston involved. That is, if he has the manbag to take a stand on topics he talked so much about during the last lockout. I think he does, which leads me to believe the next negotiations won't be easy either
I know that Winston right now is technically a FA, but at some point doesn't he have to become an active player under contract to one or the league teams again, or can he continue in this role as Prez of the NFL Players Association indefinitely while being a free agent ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote