View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014   #31
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rank Team Needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Yeah , I think Center is one of the few positions this team is solid at with Myers and Jones. Maybe Safety as I like Keo more than most , think he played well when given the opportunity. With he , Swearinger , Manning and the recent signing of Kendrick Lewis they wont have to add another body there.

Damn near every other position needs some help , from starter to depth.
Let's talk safety for a minute. So we have Manning and Swearinger AKA Jungle Boi Swagg at SS.

I know Keo looked improved last year, but I don't think he could get any worse than he was in the past. So are we confident moving forward with Keo/Lewis (who might be washed up/not that good (what I think) or might be good again with Romeo C) as our starting FS?

It appears by signing Lewis, we are likely not going to further address the FS position which I felt should be addressed, but like you all are saying, it's kind of low on the list. Would you address it in the draft? By address I mean 4th round or earlier.

Last edited by TexansFTW; 03-25-2014 at 11:06 AM.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote