View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004   #4
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I live in the Denver area, so I get to see them and listen to the area sports shows. So far the first team offense in three games (they played an extra with the HOF) has not scored a touchdown and only won one game. That will not sit well with their coach. According to the sports writers and talk shows, they will be approaching this much more like a regular game and will be game planing for us. (I believe we will be doing some game planning also).

Jake Plummer - VERY erratic so far
Ashlie Lilie - Very Bradford like. Catches a hard one drops the easy one
Darrius Watts - has looked very good so far
Quinten Griffin - Looks like another 1000+ yards runner for them. Lots of speed.
Rod Smith - Solid but not spectacular so far
Defense - Just fair, Champ hasn't stood out as much yet.

If they play like they have been we win, but I suspect they will be getting a shoe up their backsides to make a statement this week and it is in front of their fans. Most sports sites have them listed in the top 10 teams going into the season. If they play like they should be able to, we will have a steep hill to climb. Having said that, the fact that we lost at Pittsburg in such a bad manner MAY provide the impetus for us to do well and pull it out.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote