View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014   #16
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mark Cuban: NFL too Greedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Because the majority of the slate of football games are played on Sundays and they need a week between games for rest. 3 days rest between a Sunday game and a Thursday game is not enough IMO.

Other sports play everyday of the week because MLB has a 162 game schedule and the NBA has 82 games. I have no idea about hockey.

Friday = High School Football
Saturday = College Football
Sunday = NFL
Hockey is 82 also, then up to 28 playoff games for each team in the championship round in basketball....hockey also, I think.
DocBar is online now   Reply With Quote