View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014   #100
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trevardo Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Look Doc, don't give us all that medical jibber-jabber! Just tell us what we all really need to know...

"Can Trevardo Williams fill that gaping hole in the training room that Daryl Sharpton's departure has left the 2014 Texans with?"

The "medical Jibber-jabber" in my post that you speak of is an injury history and is there for those that are usually interested in what the basis for my conclusions are. If you read my post again, you will see that I DID answer your question. Daryl Sharpton is an ILB.

Quote:
A conversion could occur to ILB, but he will be exposed to potentially greater trauma. I'd be happy if he could stay healthy at OLB.
Another way I could answer your question..........Yes, Williiams could probably serve as an excellent ILB replacement for Sharpton on the Texans' weekly Injury Reports.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote