View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014   #193
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I think he'll be gone by the 5th round and we have too many holes to use a 3rd or 4th round pick on a RB. A sleeper I like is Brendan Bigelow from Cal. Could be had in the 6th round.
While I agree, you never know. O'Brien might be enamored with one prospect or another As for Bigelow, I'll have to do some research.

Btw I do think that when we get our Danny Woodhead type back, it'll be in the later rounds, probably a sleeper like you mentioned. I'm just a huge proponent of Archer. He reminds me of Tavon Austin and, because you only invest a 4th or 5th round pick instead of a 1st rounder, has a much better cost to value ratio.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote