View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014   #24
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 74920 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Jim Kelly announces that he has cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
During the Gamblers' era, Kelly's girlfriend was my receptionist. Met him on several occasions. Unbelievably good person........down to earth......not caught up in the fame.........or himself.
Yea I have heard many say that, and you can hear it when he did interviews. Is there are discussion as what caused the cancer? Was he a tobacco user after the NFL, or just runs in the family. Upper Jaw cancer seems like a rare thing, but then I do not really know. I hope he beats it!

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote