Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014   #2748
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 261571 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Johnny Manziel posts video showing off slam-dunking skills
Quote:
Just three days before he will perform for NFL coaches and scouts at his pro-day workout, Johnny Manziel posted an Instagram video of himself dunking basketballs...

http://instagram.com/jmanziel2

Brandt: Johnny Manziel will surprise teams at his pro day
Quote:
I think Manziel came to Texas A&M as a running-type QB, but quickly became a very good passer. I've said many times that he reminds me of Hall of Famer Fran Tarkenton when he played in the NFL, only I think Manziel has better athletic ability.

I will be at Manziel's workout Thursday and feel that people will be surprised at how well he passes that day, both in terms of accuracy and also when they see his arm strength.

Manziel is going to be an outstanding NFL player for many years, for three reasons: He's one of the great competitors of all time out of college; he's an exceptional athlete; and he has the ability to bring your team from behind and win games when you're hopelessly out, like he did against Duke in this year's Chick-fil-A Bowl.

This guy is something special, and I'm excited to watch him in person Thursday.

Last edited by Playoffs; 03-24-2014 at 01:29 PM.