View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014   #12
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 56442 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mark Cuban: NFL too Greedy

If it gets a lot of these "reality" shows off my TV then I'm all for it.

Seriously though, isn't part of the reason we want more football because we only get it 2 or 3 times a week? Take baseball for example. I love baseball, it comes on every day of the week, but there are points throughout that long 6 month regular season, where there's games every single freaking night, that's just too much. I have to get away from it for a few days, a week, maybe 2.

And that's just following the local team only. I don't follow baseball, where every team has 6 games a week, like I do the NFL, where each team still just has one game a week. I'm likely not watching a Mariners-Royals Wednesday night game where as I would definitely catch a Seahawks-Chiefs Thursday nighter. Or I guess Wednesday night if it comes to that.

And as a season ticket holder, I'd prefer ALL games be on Sunday.

I like the way it works now, though I'd rather not have a Thursday night game. But I can live with that. NFL and usually a college game on Thursday, college Saturday, NFL Sunday and Monday. That works and the NFL still makes their gozillions. Stop messing with what ain't broke, before you do break it.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote