View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014   #210
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Threads meander. That's why they're threads.
My query was a mild attempt to get back on the original track which was will Brennan Williams ever be healthy enough to contribute and maybe eliminate the need to spend a 2014 pick on his position?

Meandering would be going from Williams talk to what F/A might take his spot or who we might draft to replace him and in what round.

We have "meandered" all the way over to the other side of the line of scrimmage, as Doc, pointed out for the past three pages. Hell, even I got caught up in it.

Man, the off-season even makes me grumpy.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote