View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014   #208
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Well, he certainly took the existing personnel and made the defense better. But, the assertion was that Crennel couldn't implement Clowney into his defense. I don't see any evidence that would support that.
Did I say "couldn't"? I didn't mean to say "couldn't". Of course, he can. I just don't know that he will. I don't feel he did a great job of it in KC or in Cleveland.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote