View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 340250 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mark Cuban: NFL too Greedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
It's a good quote, but it doesn't really apply here. The fans want more football. That's why they're offering games on Thursday nights. Too greedy would be the NFL making games pay per view. Sounds like sour grapes by Cuban, to me.
Great points. I can't even see our NBA team, so the league basically does not exist for me.

Football is king of American sports right now, and it's still trending upward in it's dominance. Cuban is just jealous and spiteful that the NFL blocked his attempts to buy a team. His rant is what he wishes for the future, not necessarily indicative of reality.

Give me more football games during the season. I never perceive it as a bad thing. Same with extra playoff games. Good for fans, good for the league.