View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014   #187
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post

regardless, we have talent all over the place. we had 8 probowlers in 2012, have all-pros at key positions, and for what it's worth we have arguably the single best player in the game on our team. watt, cushing, jackson, joseph, and manning are great to spectacular players. brown, myers, foster and andre are top of their positions. hopkins and brooks are young and climbing fast.
Agreed. We've got our "play maker" starters. The holes we have at starter positions don't need to be pro bowlers or All-Pros. Jared Crick would be a perfect DE in a 2 gap 3-4. He's probably not going to make a lot of plays... but he doesn't have to.

We need a guy next to Cushing, we want him to be a bad-ass, because we're worried about Cushing's health. But we only need someone who can bring what Sharpton did when he was healthy.

We need a play maker at OLB, I'm not even going to sugar coat that one. We need a starting RT (may already be on the team). We need a play maker at TE (may already be on the team).

We need a starting QB. On that point alone, I can understand the "rebuilding" label. But like you, I don't think it's a rebuild.