View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014   #234
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 69681 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Why do you care what Fitzpatrick's dead money is for TN? He was cut and signed with the Texans as a UFA getting a whole new contract in the process.
I'm still catching up with what happened while I was in the hospital. I saw nothing of the Titans cut or the Texans signing as a UFA. That's really a lot to miss with a signing two days ago.

I'm sorry if I'm not up to speed enough for you. And why do you care what I care about. You're suppose to moderate, not dictate the discussion.

I sought help and got...YOU!
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote