View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014   #180
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41142 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
When did WR become a non-premium position? Just like for the past 15 years WR is in the top 3 for highest paid positions this year.
So what do we get when we mix blue and red ? Purple ?
OK, so of the non-QB positions I would assign only pure blue-chip rankings to OLT and pass-rusher, but I'll give WR and CBs a purple-chip ranking with a decidedly bluish tinge. But I'm thinkin Green in Cinci is like the only real high WR taken in the Draft in recent years, while there's been tons of OTs and a quite a few pass-rushers taken very high.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote