View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014   #8
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston elected as President of the NFL Players Association

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Winston is a smart and articulate guy who is also apparently a capable politician, though I'm unsure what benefits this job offers Winston unless its another line on his resume which might help his career after football ?
Eric Winston gives me the feel of a guy who cares more about his post NFL career more than his current NFL career. I guess kissing the media's but and clubhouse lawyering pays off. Great Job Eric your getting what you always wanted.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote