View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014   #171
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I don't make that exclusion and I drop Clowney a bit because I'm concerned about his work ethic and motivation.

So, for me, it's Watkins/Robinson/Clowney and then a sharp drop off to Mack/Matthews/Barr and then another drop off to everyone else.

I'd go Watkins but I don't expect the FO to look at it that way. I'm hoping they go Robinson and I'd prefer Clowney over the other guys.
I just don't see Clowney for us. He's a freak of a player as a 4-3 DE. Totally unknown as a 3-4 OLB, & undersized as a 3-4 DE.

Watkins in the first... I can live with that.