View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014   #49
escrimador
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 escrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub appreciation thread

A big thank you to Matt for his time here. He had some great years, and some good years, and really bad year with us. He was part of a time that gave us some excitement and hope after HWSNBN, when there wasn't much of each beforehand. I may not forget how it all ended, but I won't forget the good stuff either, especially how great he was in the community at large. I hope he keeps his home here, b/c the work he and his wife did has always been appreciated and I hope it continues.

I wish him well in Oakland. I know I'll be watching, just like I watched the eagles and the ravens to see how our old players are doing. Good luck, Auf Wiedersehen, Sa yo nara, and Vaya con Dios.
escrimador is offline   Reply With Quote