View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014   #162
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 272958 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The 2 best players are Robinson/Clowney. IMHO
I think Watkins is easily in that mix and TK's argument makes much more sense for him than OT IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So now it's ST & RT? Thanks to the new CBA, the only positions you would not select is ST & RT?
I wouldn't rule out a RT if they were clearly sitting on top all alone by a significant margin. That is not the case this year.

Quote:
Then I guess your crystal ball has shown you Duane Brown playing at an all pro level through the next 5 years.
I made no predictions thank you.

Quote:
I understand one of them won't be thrilled that they're not getting the attention of an NFL star... but maybe we can get him a ribbon.
Maybe you can sell your glib wit to them as recompense for being a $6 mil per year player instead of $12 mil per year.